The Santa Eulària Ibiza Marathon returns on the 13th of April 2024 with a proposal that goes far beyond the merely sporting:
– The best setting for running: the island of Ibiza.
– A programme of competitions with three distances to facilitate the participation of athletes of all levels.
– A dream destination to enjoy nature, the sea, gastronomy, leisure and culture.
– A host of parallel activities: Runner’s Fair, Santa Eulària Ibiza Kids Run CaixaBank, #RunAndFeel party,…
With registration open for weeks now, the organisers announce the end of the second price bracket for joining what will be the seventh edition of the Santa Eulària Ibiza Marathon. The time to register with the best conditions ends on the 15th of July, the date on which the price of the bib numbers for all the distances will go up.
What is included in the registration
Registration for the marathon, 22K and 12K, which is available at the best price until the 15th of July, includes:
– Bib number for the chosen distance
– Finishers T-shirt
– Finishers medal
– Race and post race refreshment stations
– #RunAndFeel party exclusively for runners
3 distances, 1 finish line
On April 13, 2024 the Santa Eulària Ibiza Marathon will once again land on the magical island with a sporting event that, year after year, captivates thousands of runners from all over the world.
With three distances available, all of them converge in a single finish line next to the sea, in the iconic Santa Eulària des Riu. The best end to an experience that allows running lovers to discover an Ibiza that surprises with every stride.
But that’s not all, because the Santa Eulària Ibiza Marathon has established itself as the best #RunAndFeel experience, combining tourism, sport, gastronomy, culture and fun in a perfect weekend to enjoy in company.