Consult your doubts in our FAQ
Where and when do I pick up my race bib and runner’s bag?
- 13:30 h. in the case of the Marathon. From 14:15h there will be a last minute bib drop-off at the Port of Ibiza next to the start.
- 14:00 h. in the case of the 20K. From 14:45 there will be a last-minute bib drop-off in Santa Gertrudis next to the start.
- 17:30 h. in the case of the 12K.
What do I need to collect my race bib and runner’s bag?
If you do not receive the e-mail with your bib number, you can check it on the lists at the Runner’s Fair.
Can someone else pick up my bib?
What does the runner’s bag include?
It also includes the sticker that you will have to use and fill in to leave your belongings in the cloakroom.
Can I transfer my number or change my name?
Can I change distances?
The organization offers the possibility of making a name change. It can be requested by contacting email@example.com. The new athlete must comply with the provisions of this regulation, the content of which will be accepted when the name change becomes effective.
The cost for the change of bib number name is €10 for management fees.
As of February 28, there will be no changes of bib number name.
Can I be accompanied on a bike along the course?
How can I find out my bib number?
In addition, at the Runner’s Fair you will find lists, sorted by surname, with your bib number.
Does the registration include a race T-shirt?
Is there a finisher’s medal?
Can the medal be engraved?
Are there pacers?
Yes. In the Marathon there will be pacers to mark the times of: 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:30 and 5:00. In 22K there will be pacers to mark the times of: 1:40h, SUB 2h and 2:15.
Is there a cloakroom service?
Are there bus services?
- Feria del Corredor and Port of Ibiza.
- Corridor Fair and Santa Gertrudis.
- Port of Ibiza and Santa Gertrudis.
- Santa Gertrudis and Santa Eulària del Riu.
- Santa Eulària del Riu and Port of Ibiza.
The timetables will be communicated by e-mail and on the website sufficiently in advance.
Where is the start located?
The start of the marathon will be in the Port of Ibiza.
The start of the 22K distance will be in Santa Gertrudis.
The 12K start is located at the Santa Eulària des Riu promenade.
Are there starting boxes?
The exact information of each starting box will be communicated by e-mail and on the website sufficiently in advance.
How do I know which is my starting box?
Will there be waves or start times?
Which streets will be closed?
Is there a time limit to complete the race?
- Maximum time limit of 5:30 hours to complete the marathon distance in individual mode.
- Maximum time of 3:00 hours to complete the 22K distance.
- Maximum time limit of 2 hours to complete the 12K distance.
Are there intermediate cut-off points?
The organisation, together with the FAIB judges, will establish a series of cut-off points at certain times:
- KM 20: 6.30PM
- KM 27: 7:30PM
- KM 30: 8:00PM
- KM 35: 8:45PM.
How many refreshment posts are there along the route?
There are aid stations in maratón every 5 km with an extra refreshment points on the last kilometers.
At 22K, aid stations will be at KM: 5, 10, 14, 17, 20. At 12K: at KM. 4, 7 and 10. In addition, there will be a large post-finish refreshment station and an exclusive refreshment station for individual marathon participants.