The road to the seventh edition of the Santa Eulària Ibiza Marathon officially begins today, Wednesday 10th May, at 12:00 p.m. with the opening of the registration period. The process begins with an opening promotion with 500 places at a promotional price.
After this quota is exhausted, the registration will automatically pass to the second price bracket.
The ultimate #RunAndFeel experience
On 13 April 2024, thousands of runners will once again enjoy the magical island in a three-distance format (marathon, 22K and 12K), bringing together athletes of all levels.
The organisation is already working to make this seventh edition a unique experience, offering an unbeatable opportunity to join in a great sporting challenge that goes far beyond the act of running. With nearly 60% international participation and 43% female participation, the race reaffirms its commitment to an experiential concept to be enjoyed in company.
• The best setting: the island of Ibiza
• A programme of competitions for athletes of all levels with three distances: marathon, 22K and 12K.
• The opportunity to experience a weekend of sport, culture, leisure and gastronomy.
• Kids Run
• A route that runs through the magical island to reach the finish line at sunset by the sea
• Runner’s Expo and parallel activities
• Premium services for runners